[P1] Disk Repair Software--Recommendations?

Mike Wallinga mwallinga at mailup.net
Thu Dec 11 06:38:49 PST 2003

I do not have any experience with disk repair software beyond Apple's
own Disk Utility, but I recently read an article from the TidBITS
newsletter covering this exact topic:

http://db.tidbits.com/getbits.acgi?tbart=07451

I hope this article will help you with your choice.

- Mike W.

P.S. The "re-something" you're talking about is probably re-formatting.
If your iBook is pretty new and you don't have much personal data on the
drive yet, it's really not that scary.  On the other hand, if you've got
a lot of files on the iBook that you don't want to lose, then it's a
little scarier.  If it comes to that, I'm sure someone on this list can
help you out if you need it (myself included).  Good luck!