Podium Pad Users

Dave Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Thu Dec 18 23:15:22 PST 2003

On Dec 18, 2003, Todd wrote:

> Do you leave your ibook resting on the pad for long periods of time?
> It
> looks like a great accessory, but I am concerned with only one end
> supported
> that my ibook would sag over time.  Comments/opinions would be welcome
> before I pick mine up at the Apple store.

There's nothing so embarrassing as a sagging iBook, unless it's being
seen in public with one. I've had a Podium Pad for my desk and a Cool
Pad for travel as far back as my 1400 PB. I use the Bra Pad
(www.brapad.com), keeping my 'Book's appearance as youthful as
possible. And it works on male and female iBooks - it keeps them firm,
hard, and they won't sag or droop.

If the Bra Pad doesn't, there is a simple alternative: insist - firmly
- that your iBook wear a paper bag when you appear with it in public.

Dave (Tongue-Firmly in-Cheek) Wyman

--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
to be considered flaws or defects.