[P1] Airport Problems

ShardAerithes at aol.com ShardAerithes at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 02:51:01 PST 2003

I plugged in both airport and ethernet. When I turned off airport through network prefs I got 192.168.0.102 for getifaddr en0

then I got failed for getifaddr en1

then I turned airport on I got getifaddr en0 192.168.0.102
getifaddr en1 got 192.168.0.101

if I unplug the ethernet cord I get  getifaddr en0 failure
getifaddr en1 192.168.0.1

if I look at my airport card it says

003065276055 is my airport ID

which matches the mac address that was given in the router config.

Maybe the router is faulty? Perhaps I should exchange it for another one? I mean...I can't think of why I'd be getting an IP and not being able to browse the net. Thanks everyone who has responded so far and everyone who will respond to this message.