[P1] Has anyone experienced excess fan use after updating to 10.3.2 or Battery update 1.1 ?

Chris Weinkauf statustician at mac.com
Wed Dec 31 02:43:52 PST 2003

I get that all the time, mostly when I'm wearing my ULTIMATE STATIC
SWEATER! WOOOOOO!

I'll be at work with one of the sweaters on and ZAP after ZAP after ZAP
the fan come shooting on. Scared the hell outta me the first few times.
Thought I broke something or made the hard drive spin out of control or
something.  I think it's just protective and maybe the static zaps are
causing some sort of surge???  I hope not. Better back up more often
now -_^

Cheers ^_^
-Chris