[P1] Hot Spots in the U.S.

MaizyChicken maizychicken at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 1 10:24:52 PST 2003

on 2/1/03 10:37 AM, Ted Greer at tedgreer at pacbell.net wrote:

> I hit delete when I see the name Jack. Life is better that way.

Jack's original post on this subject was actually a response to a post of
mine and Brian's combined.  I found his comments thoughtful and concerned.
If you find them otherwise, then that's your problem.  But, why not keep it
to yourself and quietly delete or killfile?  Why bother to be so negative
and sarcastic?  Granted I have been here only a short while, and I don't
know the history behind all the animosity, nevertheless, as Bette Midler
said "Why bother?!"

Maizy

--
Why bother......