[P1] OT:Apple eNews question

breagh at myrealbox.com breagh at myrealbox.com
Sat Feb 1 12:30:01 PST 2003

>>From: Bill Lockhart <blockhart1 at comcast.net>
>>I could subscribe to as text but I like the HTML version better.
>>Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious.
>
>First, check to see that you have set Mail's preference to open HTML
>mail. You can find this in Preferences -> Viewing.
>
>If that's okay, then you should poke around Apple's web site until
>you find the section dealing with subscription preferences. You can
>subscribe or unsubscribe and probably set preferences there. of

This may be similar to a problem I also have on my ibook when trying
to open/read Apple's e-mail messages... (I'm using Eudora 4.3.)
Trouble is I don't really know what I am viewing in! I presume it's
HTML... I get pictures & text, but they are not set up properly on
the page. It's as if the "cut & paste" person was hung over! My pages
have text but the lines & paragraphs break off in all the wrong
places! They are out of place because of the inserted pictures,
perhaps?
... it is an aggravation to find the second part of a sentence or paragraph!

Does this make any sense?