Parts and fitment information

John Lee leejb2 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 17:23:06 PST 2003

Hello,

Just for kicks, I was thinking of kitting out my iBook (CD) with a DVD,
combo, or perhaps even a Superdrive. Does anyone know of any fitment
information that I could use to determine whether a drive fits.
Obviously, the OEM DVD and combo drives will fit. How about the
Superdrive? Slot loading derivatives? I am also looking for sources for
these parts. Searching around on Google doesn't help. However, the "The
mac DVD Resource" has been very useful for model numbers:

http://www.wormintheapple.gr/macdvd/download.html

Thanks,
John