[P1] iLife???

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sat Feb 1 19:03:07 PST 2003

on 2/1/03 9:58 PM, Charles Martin at chasm at mac.com wrote:

>> From: Peter Nacken <caipirina at mac.com>
>> From what I heard it is like 150 MB for iMovie and 42 MB for iPhoto ..
>> SIGH
>> !
>>
> What have I told you about listening to rumours?! :)
>
> It's 81 and 35 MB respectively.

Yeah .. Sorry ... I think I got that numbers from some pre-releases ... But
.. Honestly .. For me not a big difference .. But will work on it :)

>> Will get it somehow :) curious what people say how they like it ... Any
>> articles about tests yet ??
>
> I have tested both pretty thoroughly since it came out at 3pm. I'll
> keep this short since one can go on about the overall brilliance of
> these two programs indefinitely.

Thanks for your 2 reviews ... Makes me even more wild about getting those
too !!! can't wait to get into video editing more again .. Kept that off
waiting for the new imovie ..

How is the support for 16:9 ? Any idea
??
As well as editing (the old version would edit, but not implement special
effects / transitions) as well as actual usage of screen bigger than
1024x768 ..