Fwd: [P1] flash card reader in OSX-ibook

Linda Van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 13:22:00 PST 2003

> OK, I have an ibook running the latest version of Jag.  I can't get my
> Microtech USB Cardmate or my Lexar Jumpshot card readers to show up.
> I've searched both web sites, but cannot find an upgrade to Jag for
> these.
> Anybody have any ideas?  Hard to use my Nikon D1X on my ibook with no
> way to see the flash card!
>
> Thanks
> Joel

check here for the cardmate driver (my usb cameramate and Zio! work
again after doing the install)

http://www.microtechint.com/downloads/

check hear for the lexar drivers, although in Jaguar Lexar notes that
the jumpshot should not need an extra driver

http://www.lexarmedia.com/drivers/index.html

Linda
SE MI