10.2.3 SUCKS! How do i back up preferences?

Guy McMickle fierose8608 at fuse.net
Thu Feb 6 21:25:25 PST 2003

Okay, I've had enough of 10.2.3.  Charles Martin directed me to a
webpage and temporary solution for a kernel panic that affects my
iBook, but I forgot to "redo" it after a reboot and it panicked again.
I didn't have these problems with 10.2.2, so I'm going to revert back
to it from 10.2.3.  I've about had it with this crap.  I've liked Macs
since I was a young kid, I've bought into OS X, but this sucks.
Windows XP just keeps looking better.  I'm about to become a
switcher...of the type Apple doesn't want.  I thought Apple prided
themselves on software with a superior fit and finish?  Why should I
need to revert back to an OLDER version of the operating system?  I
bought a Mac so that I wouldn't have to fight with this crap.
Ridiculous!  So if anyone out there can direct me on how to back up my
mail, web, and other application preferences, please do!  I'm about to
lose it!

-Guy McMickle