[P1] Some key not wroking for my 1st generation clamshell!!

HiDe Tsutsumi htsutsumi at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 19:05:49 PST 2003

I got little bit more situation for this problem.

When I open the keyboard from the iBook body and then try to push the
not working key.
That time it's working......
This is very strange.
Then I put back the keyboard to iBook again some key does not work.

And now increasing problem key like below.

---------------------
delete
]
'
space
tab
left arrow
down arrow

So What is wrong my keyboard?
Please Help!!

And if I need to buy replacement keyboard.
Is there some good place to buy it with less money?

Thank you,      ....HiDe