[P1] Safari and web pages...

flemming falkenberg flemmingfalkenberg at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 04:35:48 PST 2003

I've like to join the choir of somehow disappoited users of Safari. In my
case an errormessage indicates a malfunctioning java-script. I've send the
bug-report to Apple, but if some of you have any ideas, it would be nice.
I'm pleased with the layout and the idea of a superfast/smallsized browser.

Also thanks to many well taken views and observations. It's a good feeling
to see whats happening on the list.

Flemming Falkenberg