[P1] Rename MP3s

George Slusher gslusher at rio.com
Thu Feb 20 00:34:19 PST 2003

>I finally have the majority of my CDs encoded on a hard drive and was
>wondering if any one knows of a program that can batch rename MP3 tags
>and names. So far I have looked at a "Better Finder Rename" and "MP3
>Rage". Do any list-members have experience with these programs? with
>other programs? Thanks for the help.
>
>-Brad Lincoln

I ran across another program on Version Tracker:

MP3 Title Converter X  -  1.0
Utility to rename MP3 files for DVD players

http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=11331&db=mac

Have a DVD player that can play MP3 discs? Notice how the filenames that
are displayed by your DVD player aren't exactly what you expected? This
utility will aid you in renaming your MP3 files to something that might
be a little more understandable on your DVD player's display.

George Slusher/Eugene, OR
gslusher at rio.com