[P1] firmware??

breagh at myrealbox.com breagh at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 20 05:20:51 PST 2003

>If you try to run the firmware updater you downloaded, it will tell you if
>the update has been applied. If it hasn't go ahead and run it.
>
>I also went to apple.com, clicked on support, searched using firmware and
>iBook (assuming you're asking about an iBook), and got a list of 8 article
>including this one: <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=75128>

HTH,

Yes, it did help. Thanks!

One more question though, since the info with this firmware
specifically states it is for OS 9.1 and *not* OS X, would I
encounter any problems if I have it installed in my computer with OS
9.1 running, and then 'down the road' decide to upgrade to OS X (&
eliminate 9.1)? Conflicts/crashes?? Or would the new system software
make all the necessary accommodations?
Thanks again!