Icebook or clamshell?

joe w runnels kuleinc at juno.com
Sun Feb 23 19:56:13 PST 2003

I think I prefer the ibooks over the clamshell models, this guy at work
ahs a tangerine clammy, and it seems like such a waste of space, this
other guy at work has a 14 inch 800 Mhz ibook, and the apple logo lights
up, it just looks so sleek, although I must say I hope they don't start
making black laptops like IBM, that would be a shame!  I always liked
apples computers cause they weren't just an appliance, they had soul, a
personallity. like my (as my mom would say) girly blue G3 desktop, my
moms so funny.  I do like the white ibooks over the clamshells though,
just my preference, mayeb they coudl make them in other colors though?
THAT would be kule!

-Joe