[P1] Disc copy cannot mount after upgrade to 10.2.4

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Wed Feb 26 14:10:05 PST 2003

Peter Nacken on 2/26/03 4:29 PM wrote:

> Well .. I had that problem before in 10.2.2  , disc copy would not mount
> .dmg files ... That went away when I got 10.2.3 ..
>
> Now (being on 10.2.4)

One other note, to make sure everything runs smoothly, I always launch the
Disk Utility and repair permissions right after installing an OS upgrade. I
don't know if this truly helps or not, but I have yet to experience a kernel
panic or any other system problems since going with OSX (starting with
v10.1.1).

You might also start up from a current OSX install disk and run the disk
repair utility from there (different from repairing permissions).

-mark