[P1] iBook Hypothetical

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 16:39:12 PST 2003

On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 11:18  AM, Eric B. Richardson wrote:

> David or anyone, can you verify this. I am about to go to Jag, and it
> would be nice to forget about partitioning to an 8 gig piece of my 60
> gig, if this is true. This could be really great. I promise no
> would promise four, but I am a little older now, and four weeks might
> be hard to keep track of.

You might check this for accuracy, but I don't believe you are FORCED
to create partitions on your WS to install X. However, if you CHOOSE to
do so, then there was and may still be such a requirement as you
describe.

So, you might check into whether or not you MUST partition, I don't
think you have to.

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com