[P1] Is there a way to activate contextual menus w/out the control key?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 16:43:39 PST 2003

On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 10:12  AM, Meg St. Clair wrote:

> I don't know if I'm describing it correctly but what I was able to do
> was to
> click and hold with the cursor over the desired location without
> moving and
> the contextual menu would pop up. Of course, if I moved the cursor
> while
> holding, it would drag the object.

There was an extension or control panel that would after a delay, maybe
3-5 seconds, activate the contextual menu if you held the mouse button
down. Would Conflict Catcher have offered that feature?

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com