[P1] Address Book??????

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Mon Jan 6 16:56:11 PST 2003

I'd like it if there were a way to print out all at one time in a book
form, but if there is, I can't find it.  Also, I hate to reenter all
the data into it from my old one.  Hundreds of names and addresses and
as far as I can tell, it doesn't have the ability to address envelopes
as the old one does....a real advantage!  If I'm wrong, please let me
know.

Pat