DVD Settings

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 7 15:48:35 PST 2003

I may be making a pest of myself, but I have the iBook and am wondering
if anyone can tell me if there's some special setting I should have to
make my computer screen show up on my TV.  I've ordered the cable, but
found the one which works on my TiBook and it connects to the TV, but
nothing comes up on the screen.  A search of the Help file tells me
nothing.  Should it just come up  automatically on  Video 1 or 2 or 3
when hooked up?

I wish I had a manual like the old Macs did that explained all of this.
  Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?

Pat