[P1] DVD Settings

Kenny Feder harpofeder at attbi.com
Tue Jan 7 16:19:28 PST 2003

Pat:

The TV I run my iBook through has a bunch of different inputs. Input 1 is on
the front of the TV and there are several more on the back. I have to tell
the TV which input I want displayed by cycling through the various Inputs on
my remote (there's an Input toggle switch there). For example, when my son
wants to play his GameCube, he has to set the TV to the correct input. If
you still have the manual that came with your TV it should tell you how to
connect and run something like a camcorder or video game player and it
should tell you how to tell the TV which source to display. I'm pretty sure
your Video 1, 2 and are the equivalents of what my TV calls Inputs.

Hope that helps!

Ken