[P1] Usb cable for epson CX42 printer

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 17:17:13 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 04:05  PM, Ed Wiser wrote:

> I purchased my daughter I printer for her birthday. She has a iBook 500
> icebook. Can I use a USB 2 cable on this iBook or do I need a USB 1
> printer
> cable?

The iBook only does plain vanilla USB (1). Whether or not your printer
uses USB 2 I don't know nor whether the printer will accept a USB cable.

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com