[P1] ? about Backup

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 17:21:47 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 10:49  AM, Brian Olesky wrote:

> Am I missing something useful?

Retrospect Express 5+. You can use the Duplicate function to create
Finder clickable copies and it remembers the files that you selected
you you can also script various scenarios.

And it is faster than Burn since it doesn't create a new set of files
which adds 50% to the burn time.

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com