DVD Player...

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Jan 8 17:48:14 PST 2003

Okay, the cable came today and I put it in both the iBook and TV and
altho' the audio came out thru the Video 2 channel on the TV, the
picture never came up.  I ended up watching it with my earphones on
with the DVD iBook.  Frustrating.

I have a new iBook, pre-2003, Dec. to be exact, and a new Sony Vega TV.
  I followed the directions for the TV, but the iBook has no directions
except to attach it with the cable.

Anybody got any thoughts?  Is there a preference that I should change?
Should the iBook 'mirror' as the Tibook does?  It didn't do that
either....

I'll call the firm I bought it from and sit on the tech support line if
none of you have any more thoughts, but I really did expect it to show
thru the TV since the audio did come thru.

Pat