[P1] iBook & printers connectivity

David Linker dtlinker at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 13 11:23:51 PST 2003

I had a problem with my Epson 740, having to clean the head frequently,
but I finally made a connection to the fact that I left the printer on
all the time. Apparently there is a head-cleaning operation when you
turn it on from the front panel. Now I turn it off when not in use, and
turn it on when I want to use it, and have had no more problems.

DTL