Charging light indicator broken?

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Jan 13 14:52:25 PST 2003

Hello all,

I know I have seen this topic come up once in a while, but I can't remember exactly what was said and what the solutions are to this problem.  But basically, my 600mhz ibook no longer  has the amber light glow when the ibook is charging.  However, when i use my girlfriend's ibook adapter for her 700mhz ibook on my ibook, it works.  So i'm wondering, is the power adapter faulty?  I just got a new battery from Apple because my original one died, but that didn't solve the problem.....

Thanks!

Al