Firewire Drive Enclosures

Zachary Heaton zheaton at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 14 11:21:15 PST 2003

Hello to all!

I recently upgraded the drive in my Icebook from a 10GB to a 40BG.
This leaves me with an unused 10GB IDE drive, which I would really like
to use as a backup drive.  (It took enough CD-ROMs to backup a 10 GB
drive, I don't want to consider a 40.)  I have investigated some
manufacturers of Firewire enclosures for IDE drives, but I was curious
to see if anyone on the list had any recommendations on enclosures
which have worked (or failed to, as the case may be).

Thanks in advance,
Zach Heaton