Safari & Mail

good-dog at northshore.net good-dog at northshore.net
Thu Jan 16 19:14:38 PST 2003

Now that the holidays are past and my learning about iBook issues has
reached a new, steep learning curve, I'm returning to the source of my
initial Mac/iBook education, the iBook list.  Many thanks to those
who've been helpful over the years.

Two areas of perplexity...

1) For the life of me I can't remember how to set up Mail with a folder
with rules that will take all the iBookList (or any other list) mail
and zap it into one location. My brain has gone black in this regard.
I did it for the newtontalk.net list when I came back from a similar
absence as this one, but now I'm forgetting completely.  Any clues?

2) I've missed out on many threads.  What's the symptoms of Safari
causing trouble on a person's computer?  Is Classic not running one of
them?

Thanks to all who've helped in the past.  I'm still quite green to all
this, but maybe not quite so chartruse.

Mark