[P1] Safari & Mail

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Thu Jan 16 20:16:21 PST 2003

> 1) For the life of me I can't remember how to set up Mail with a
> folder with rules that will take all the iBookList (or any other list)
> mail and zap it into one location. My brain has gone black in this
> regard.  I did it for the newtontalk.net list when I came back from a
> similar absence as this one, but now I'm forgetting completely.  Any
> clues?

Control-Click on the "Mailboxes" pane in the viewer window to create a
new folder. (Needless to say, you'll need to open it if it isn't
already visible.)

Then, under Mail's preferences, set up a rule; if "To" or "Any
Recipient" contains "ibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com," "Transfer
Message" to [whatever you decided to name that folder].

That should do the trick. I think once you get into "Rules" you'll find
everything is fairly self explanatory; setting up the folder and the
filter are two seperate actions.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net