[P1] stinky keyboard?

Gary D. Adams gdadams1 at cox.net
Sat Jan 18 17:09:51 PST 2003

Yep. That should work. I had someone spill Coke on a keyboard once. It
drained through the battery compartment. I took the machine and let it
dry out. It worked fine with an external USB keyboard--no problems at
all--but the keys tended to stick. So I blew it out and washed it. And
let it dry thoroughly--good as new. Of course, if you don't want to be
without the 'book for a day or two, live with the stink!

Gary