[P1] Epson 600 on 9.1

Bill Lockhart blockhart1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 16:45:05 PST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 03:53  PM, Kim Gammelgård wrote:

> My parents have an Epson 670, which would only work in Classic. What a
> hassle to make them make previews of everything they did in OSX and
> then set
> Classic Acrobat Reader to open all .pdf-files, so that they could
> print from
> there. Then came Jaguar and I swiftly installed Gimp-Print, and
> wizz-bang,
> printing from OSX works superbly!
> <http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/gimpprint.html>
> Open Source Rocks!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kim

thank you so much!
I just downloaded this and it works!
One less reason to use OS 9.

the only trouble I had was the instructions say nothing about
restarting your computer after installing and setting up Gimp Print.
Once I restarted, I was printing on my old Epson Stylus Color 600 under
OS X!

again thanks for the info.

Bill