[P1] Helper Disk...

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 20 16:43:34 PST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 06:33  PM, Pat D. Stephens wrote:

> I have seen techs at Apple dealers use a disk they made up of a bunch
> of drive fixers like Norton, DiskWarrior, etc.  I'm wondering if I can
> do the same thing and not have to take several disks when I travel?  I
> take about 5 or 6 with me now and wonder since I own them (yes, they
> are registered) if there's any reason I can't do this.  Any help with
> how to do this?

Use Disk Copy to create a copy of one of those disks. Then copy the
other applications and their files onto that dmg file, assuming they
run in the same OS. Then burn it to a CD.

There may be an option you have to choose to make it a startup disk.

---
I noticed while listening to the Capital Gang on CNN rant on pro and
con about UM's 20 points for Blacks that not one of the CG on CNN is
Black.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com