[P1] Problems? with iBook 700mhz and OS10.2.3

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 21 04:21:08 PST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 08:09  PM, pauljosephmiller at attbi.com
wrote:

> I'm new to the list.  I have an iBook 700 mhz 128 mb ram and an
> airport setup.  No modifications.  I've loaded 10.2 then upgraded to
> 10.2.3 via the Apple website without problems.  I have noticed a
> couple of glitches, however:

Get Diskwarrior and run it from the startup CD after you have backed
up. Then run Optimizer.

This may not be the total answer but it helps anyway.

---
I noticed while listening to the Capital Gang on CNN rant on pro and
con about UM's 20 points for Blacks that not one of the CG on CNN is
Black.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com