need advice on removal of stains from iBook housing caused by food or liquids

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Thu Jan 23 14:54:54 PST 2003

Not sure if there are any UK 'Book fans on this list but last night in
Bristol, UK a bunch of Mac fans met for the first time to discuss all things
Mac...and enjoy a pint in good company...if there is anyone here interested
please email me off list to find out more about when we meet next time...

To keep it on topic...

I had to rub my eyes twice last night as I observed in *absolute horror* :))
an iBook owner place his diner plate on an iBook as if it was a place mat!
As I wish to save this Mac users soul from going to Mac hell does anyone
know what can be used to get rid of such rings or stains left from objects
on the iBook's housing?

TIA,

Cheers,

Richard