[P1] Fix_prebinding is crashing on start

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 08:43:29 PST 2003

>> [Meg-St-Clairs-iBook:/] meg% sudo update_prebinding -root
>
> you need to add one more character, the / see below...

Don't you hate typos when using a command line? I do. Probably because
of using too much Foxbase and trying to find the error in 256
charachters.

Luckily on the Mac people make little shareware things that have been
tested and should work OK. Here's a Versiontracker page that leads to
two such goodies. I haven't tried them so this is informational only
and not a recommendation.

<http://www.versiontracker.com/mp/
new_search.m?productDB=&mode=Quick&OS_Filter=&search=prebinding&x=20&y=9

If the url is broken by your emailer, go to Versiontracker.com and do a
search in the OS X section for prebinding.

---
Lobate Black Scale -- A Photo Essay By Jack Rodgers
http://www.jackrodgers.com