[P1] iPod questions

Brian Fish ifish at macosx.com
Thu Jan 30 09:51:57 PST 2003

>>wes
>>Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:31 AM

>>my lighter is also down near my cupholders, but the transpod has 2 arms
>>that used together get the ipod almost up to the stereo. combine only
>>having to look at "stereo level" with random play on all songs and I
>>don't really touch the ipod at all while I'm driving. I might fiddle
>>with it at a stop light, but that's the extent of it.

 So it sounds like the TransPod works for you, Wes.  I'm glad to hear that
because it looks like just what I need for exactly the same reasons.  Which
iPod do you have?  I just ordered the 20Gig and an iSkin case...do you think
it will fit okay or will I have to take it out of the iSkin everytime I use
the TransPod?  I can't wait to get my paws on it!

-Brian