[P1] website creation programs

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jan 31 20:10:42 PST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 05:53 PM, George Slusher wrote:

>> I used FrontPage on my old PC -- but now that I have a new iBook, I'm
>> not sure what program to use to create webpages. I know a bit of html
>> and don't want a SUPER simple template-driven program like earthlink's
>> Click-n-Build which is way too limiting, but I don't want to write all
>> the html myself, either.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>

>> Pam Sorooshian

Pam:
Try a free download of Macromedia's DreamWeaver MX. I believe it's a 30
free trial.
I'm taking a class in XML and I was told that it even allows one to
markup XML.
You can also get it bundled with Flash (also available as a free trial)
as Studio MX.
Dreamweaver MX allows you to code in XHTML and will translate HTML into
XHTML.
Donald