[P1] hacking iBook for external monitor

Michael Adams bulk at michaeladams.org
Wed Jul 2 16:41:38 PDT 2003

Works perfectally for me. No problems at all. BUT... you need to have a
reasonably new iBook with the Radeon video chip.

Go to the page here...
  http://www.rutemoeller.com/mp/ibook/ibook_e.html

And make sure you read ALL the warnings! Also, I'd recommend trying out
the "trial" code that they have: it gives you the dual screen support,
but only until you reboot. So if something goes wrong, you're not stuck.

Take care and be careful,
--Michael.