[P1] printer

Robert Newman rlnewmanitools at mac.com
Sat Jul 5 06:45:34 PDT 2003

Greetings:

We repair Canon printers.  the new i-series have some awsome
capabilites.  From first look the quality seems very good.  We have
only seen a couple in for repair, but it is really too early to know
the reliability.  Text output seems to be good, and the photo printing,
excellent.  As for me . . . . I still like my Epson 740i.

Robert Newman