[P1] printer

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 5 07:05:11 PDT 2003

On Saturday, July 5, 2003, at 09:45  AM, Robert Newman wrote:

> As for me . . . . I still like my Epson 740i.

I started with an 880 or 780 and was absolutely amazed at the photo
quality on glossy paper, kindy bad on plain xerox paper...

I have since moved up to an 2200 both for the longevity of the inks and
the size of the paper plus a few other features. I find the archival
matte paper to be outstanding for making prints from my Canon 10d.

And I find it prints very nicely from within Filemaker Pro 6. I import
the jpegs and then create a layout that lets me add text to the photo
margins. Using the Troi plugin I can determine the camera model, date,
time, fstop and shutter speed, etc. And if I have used Photoshop or
Graphic Converter to add IPTC info, I can display that. Or I can just
add data to the Filemaker fields such as Longtitude and Latitude,
copyright info and a signature.

It's kinda awesome after setting up 20 photos to just hit print and go
to lunch and come back and have the 20 prints ready.

Plus I have layouts for business cards, four ups, etc.

---
The US Government is mailing 13 Billion dollars of tax credits to US
Citizens to spend buying goods from Communist China. How does sending
all of this money out of the country improve our economy?

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net