[P1] OT: Software Licensing

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Wed Jul 9 12:27:34 PDT 2003

----- On 7/9/03 1:03 PM MDT (-0600), Pat D. Stephens
<patdart at cox-internet.com> wrote, in part:

>Could you simply connect your two computers and move the whole program
>from the one it is installed on to the other one?  I know that's not
>the answer to your concern, but it might provide a way around a silly
>policy like that.  Like you, I have two and probably most of us do and
>it burns me that they are taking this sort of attitude about it.
>
>Pat

In order for such "protection" to work, both computers must be connected
to a network. When I find it necessary to use software with that kind of
"protection," I just get off the network with my iBook. There is no way
that I'm going to buy two copies of an application that only I use.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562