[P1] OT: Software Licensing

Ron Reames rreames at cableone.net
Thu Jul 10 06:53:45 PDT 2003

Sounds a lot like Prohibition, doesn't it?
When you have law which is almost universally ignored, all you do is
make lawbreakers out of good people.
Prohibition didn't stop people from consuming liquor. The copyright law
will no stop people from using software they bought in a fair way. It's
just NOT going to happen.

Ron