iPhoto Help Revisited

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Thu Jul 10 08:40:52 PDT 2003

Now a new iPhoto question:  Has anyone figured out a hack that will let
me manually rearrange the order of the photos in the Library rather
than by Film Roll, Date or Title?  I realize it is smart to only allow
this in albums so you don't mess up the library.  However, when I
imported all of the pictures I had scanned (before I had a digital
camera), they were not imported in chronological order.  Sorting by
date doesn't work either, as I think they are sorted by the date they
were scanned, which doesn't help.

David Crump