[P1] Addictive games for the iBook

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sat Jul 12 09:21:01 PDT 2003

Speaking of 3D games (my favourites) ... I am really really liking the
Unreal Torunament 2003 Demo that I got with some magazine .. I would by the
full game ... Alas .. Well .. Next time I am in the "civilized" world :)

Did not know Descent came out for mac .. Tried to play it many years ago on
PC, gave me motion sickness back then ...

And DOOM ?  I have been playing Doom 2 I think for a while now on OSX ...
Wonder if that was the same .. Don;t know .. Great came to kill some early
morning aggrivation by killing monsters before doing any serious work :)

Now .. I'd love to see a port of Duke Nukem 3d :)

Great inputs so far  !