[P1] OT: do i have to use wmp or realplayer?

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Sat Jul 12 08:49:03 PDT 2003

Winamp is the defacto player for Windows. It blows the players from the
big players (Windows media player, Realplayer, MusicMatch Jukebox etc)
out of the water, largely because it does what you want, not what it
forces on you.

It's no match for iTunes though, and there is a Mac port (called Macamp
I believe).

Joe