[P1] DVD region codes?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sun Jul 13 16:47:20 PDT 2003

Very nice summary Joe :) I share your sentiments and I wonder if you just
started yet another discussion of how legal / illegal the region-coding is
.. But anyways

For Tobias: I used the very same info hiding behind Joe's link .. And while
you may feel nervous following the instructions (they point out several
times that you may wreck your machine) I managed to fix my Toshiba SD-R2002

I also recall that this is only half of the magic .. There is also some
needed software fix for the counter in the DVD player software ...

Just read ALL the info and make sure you feel comfortable what you are doing
..

Cheers