External Monitor

Toby Allen tobyallen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 16:27:05 PDT 2003

If the monitor is fuzzy the focus may need to be
adjusted. This is qutie a simple procedure if you know
what your doing but it does involve removing the
monitor case and adjusting the focus controls with the
monitor on.

Either take it to a shop and tell them you want it
focused or if you feel up to it email me and I can
give you more details.

=====
<-: TOBY ALLEN :->

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
-- Albert Einstein"