[P1] Function Keys

Wiebe Wilbers wiebe at insysco.net.au
Tue Jul 22 16:46:54 PDT 2003

On 23/7/03 6:24 AM, "Richard McKay" <richard.mckay1 at virgin.net> wrote:
> Just to be sure...
>
> have you tried pressing the 'fn' key first? ...bottom left of the
> keyboard...

Yep, but I'm not sure what that is supposed to do - pressing F8 for example,
brings up the keyboard control panel (If it isn't assigned to anything),
which fn-F1 doesn't do...

> without pressing this the F1 -F6 keys are set to do the black symbols
> shown...only after using the fn key do they act as F keys...

Yeah, that¹s what I'm getting - either I adjust screen brightness/volume, or
I get nothing... (UPDATE - fn-F1 acts as 'undo'...?)

Wiebe.