[P1] Switcher...

PaulKurtz III paulkurtz at mac.com
Fri Jul 25 01:19:20 PDT 2003

Chas could be right.  It could have been written in UDF or "Universal" disk
format.  This is supposed to be able to be read on any system, but a few
years ago when I first tried it, it wasn't so universal.  Only computers
with special drivers could read them.  This may be different now, but as
Chas said, it's hard to tell without more info on your systems.

Paul