Switcher

gooddogcomics at mac.com gooddogcomics at mac.com
Fri Jul 25 03:15:41 PDT 2003

Gals and Guys;

Having just experienced my first PC burned CD working in a Mac, I have
to say I was pretty impressed.  Does this work in reverse?  Will a PC
read a CD burned on a Mac?  Will PC Word read a Mac Word file?

A friend of mine is teaching a seminar here shortly, and is being
assisted by a few friends, one on PC one on Mac.  The two assistants
were having trouble with transferring a Word Document created on a Mac
to a PC and having it print.  Is this common?

Mark